Thursday 4 March 2010

Moving On Over ... and Over ... and Over

Tomorrow is moving day again. This will be my fifth [work] move in just the last few years [I've also had four personal moves to go along with these]. There are some boxes I don’t even bother unpacking anymore.

My most recent move before this one, looked something like this:



See that sad little setup in the very back, on the right (kind of near the Sims plumbob)? That’s where I sat just prior to moving, after everyone else was already gone (obviously before I had bothered packing).

Here’s how things look today, Moving-Day-Minus-1:



That’s right -- all of the necessities: Pooh Bear (kindly given to me by my good friend Julie-Anne), a big F.O. NERF gu-- er, blaster, and a bottle of bubbly. Last time I crossed an ocean. This time, I am only moving over the cube wall behind me. But somehow moving is still odious.

No comments: